Cozy Cat Cottage Adoption Center
ÂÂ Have some free time? Consider Volunteering - the rewards are endless!
We offer our deepest gratitude to all our contributors.
Your generosity has saved over 7,400 lives since 1998.
- UPCOMING EVENTS -
Please click on an event below for more details
Saturday December 6th from 12:30-5:00pm
Best Friends Veterinary Hospita
275 W. Olentangy St. Powell OH
Sunday December 7th from Noon-5:00pm
Mutts & Company
5125 Hampstead Village Center Way, New Albany, OH
Saturday December 13th & Sunday December 14th
Pet Supplies Plus - 9849 Brewster Lane, Powell OH
Cozy Cat's Annual Kitty Christmas Party
Sunday December 14th from 2-4pm
at Cozy Cat Cottage
We Offer Low Cost Spay and Neuter Services at:Â
SOS ofÂ Ohio on West Broad Street in Columbus
Capital Area Humane Society in Hilliard
Spays $25.00 & Neuters $15.00
(includes rabies vaccination)
Applications accepted daily!
(must be resident of Franklin or Delaware County)
Funding available for no cost
(proof of income required)
and return to Cozy Cat ( allow 2-3 weeks to process)
NOMAD Spay and Neuter Clinic at Cozy Cat
December 7 & 10, 2014
All applications must received by November 23rd.
Limited appointments available
We have funding available for no income
(proof of income required)
and return to Cozy Cat
Services provided by NOMAD:
Female Cat Spay…$25.00 (cats in heat will be charged additional $10.00)
Accurax Earmite Treatment...$20.00
Flea Treatment (Revolution)…$20.00
- Ear Tip (ferals only)…$5.00
NEW!! Low Cost Feline Medical Clinic at Cozy Cat
Date coming soon!
11:00am - 1:00pm
No appointment necessary; first come first serve basis
Cash payment only!
Physical only $20.00
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ with vaccines No ChargeÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ All 3 $25.00
Microchip (24 Petwatch) $25.00
Felv/Fiv test $25.00
ÂÂÂ Revolution $16.00ÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂ Earmites $7.00
Cestex (tapeworms) $10.00
ÂÂÂ Nail Trim $5.00
One year + $50.00
13 weeks to 1 year $90.00
Kittens under 13 weeks $100.00
*Microchip $10.00 additional fee applies to all adoptions
All adoptions include the following:
- At least two physicals by a veterinarian
- Spay or neuter before adoption (no exceptions)
- FELv/FIV test - must be negative for bothÂÂÂ
- Vaccinations (depending on age and length of stay): Distemper, Leukemia, Rabies
- Treated for fleas and worms
You must have a carrier to take your new pet
home and we accept cash or check only for adoptions
(no boxes or cages)
Cozy Cat Cottage Statistics for 2013
- Began 2013 with 160 in-house felines
- Took in 582 cats/kittens
- 27 felines passed away due to natural causes. Most were babies
- 17 felines were euthanized. This encompassed felines we did everything to save and did not want them to suffer
- ÂÂÂ 517 found homesÂÂÂ
- 25 were returned to Cozy CatÂÂÂ
- Total of 738 feline residents for 2013ÂÂÂ
- ÂÂÂ As of December 2013, Cozy Cat had 174 in-house felines
- ÂÂÂ Twenty over the age of 5ÂÂÂ
- Seven over the age of 10ÂÂÂ
- One over the age of 15
- Our euthanasia rate is 0.03%. We are so proud of our medical team, staff, and volunteers who help us to detect illnesses before they become out of control
Every month is a struggle to pay the rent, utilities and medical bills.
ÂÂÂ Donors, members and sponsors make the Cozy Cat Cottage Adoption Center possible.
Please continue to help us to care for those without a voice - Click on the "Donate" button above to discover the many ways you can make a tax-deductibe donation or see below for additional ways to help Cozy Cat!
Use your Kroger Card and Donate to Cozy Cat Cottage
It Costs You Nothing!
A few minutes of your time and you can help raise thousands to support the care of abused, abandoned, and homeless cats at Cozy Cat Cottage
Help Your Favorite Cause automatically, every time you shop. No hidden fees. No vague percentages. No limits. And, donation checks are sent promptly, every month. It's completely free for your favorite cause...
Cozy Cat Cottage of course!